- Birthday: March 7, 1951
- University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth (Bachelor of Arts (B.A.))
- Assumption College (Master of Arts (M.A.))
- Revolutionary War reenactments and history
- Song: "Teach Your Children Well" by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
- Book: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
- Movie: The Way We Were
- Food: Portuguese and American cuisine
- Quote: "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and each crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." - Robert F. Kennedy
A Bit More About Me...
I come from a family of eight. My mother is 101 years old. I lost my father, my hero, in 2002. I met my wife, Christine, while we were both attending University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth. We were married on November 12, 1971. I graduated with my B.A. in 1974. We are fortunate to have two intelligent and beautiful daughters that have brought much joy to us. They are married and have given our family two great fathers and four grandchildren that are the joy of our lives.
I have lived in Dighton for over 30 years. I retired from the Taunton District Court as the Chief Probation Officer after 35 years as a Probation Officer. I am a member of the Dighton Historical Society and Rehoboth Minutemen. I was a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals for 17 years before being elected Selectman in 2018. My goal is to help move the town into the future while preserving its great character and past.